Hi my name is Dejon and as you now there is a schools fair coming up. And to blog about how I helped my team make the protect.
1. self reflect
1 what kind of thinker am I? I am the type of thinker that can come up with different strategies and different ways to solve things.
2. What creative thinking skills do I have and witch one could I work with and why? my creative thinking skills is more of the idea person in my group so that would be my creative thinking skills.
team reflected
1. What creative thinking did I bring for my group for this part of PBL? My creative think was the ideas of what should we for the fair and brought up a lot of options for my group.
2. what are my creative skills wen working with a team? My skills are finding different ways to do things and giving ideas
So what are you doing for PBL?
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post